|Airplane Training Type:||Theoretical Part||practical part||NOTE|
|PPL training for a tourist pilot license (airplane)||PPL (A)||100 h||45 h||
* up to 5 h can be carried out on the FNPT II flight simulator.
|Modular training for the CPL (airplane)||CPL (A)m||250 h||30 h||
* In order to undertake the training, you must have 150 h of the general airplane flight experience collected
|Integrated training for the professional pilot CPL (airplane)||CPL (A)z||350 h||150 h||
* The training can be undertaken by both an individual without aviation experience, and every PPL holder. The training cannot last for less than 9 months, and more than 24 months.
|Training for night flight eligibilities (airplane)||VFR night (A)||5 h||5 h||
* In order to undertake the training, the candidate must be a holder of the PPL(A)
|Training for instructor’s eligibilities (airplane)||FI(A)||125 h||30 h||
In order to undertake the training, the candidate must be a holder of:
|Airplane training for eligibilities for multi-engine airplanes||MEP(A)||7 h||6 h||
* In order to undertake the course, you must be a holder of the tourist pilot PPL(A), and you must have at least 70 h of flight experience as a pilot-in-command on an airplane. The training must be completed with the practical exam, carried out no later than 6 months from the initial day of the theoretical training.
|Training for aviation eligibilities for the conduction of flights, following the indications of the IR(A) equipment||IR(A) SEP(L) – single-engine||150 h (stationary training)
80 h (extramural training)
* up to 35 h can be carried out on the FNPT II flight simulator
|Training for aviation eligibilities for the conduction of flights, following the indications of the IR(A) equipment||IR(A) MEP(L) – multi-engine||150 h (stationary training)
80 h (extramural
* The individual applying for the IR eligibilities must be in possession of: at least the PPL for the corresponding category of aircraft, and: eligibilities to conduct night-time flights in pursuance to FCL.810; or the ATPL for a different category of aircraft; or the CPL for a corresponding category of aircraft.
|Training for the light airplane pilot license||LAPL(A)||100 h||30 h|